Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little-ly blonde

I always look forward to weekends, particularly Saturday afternoon when I can have quality time with Garrie, my sis Haidee and my two nephews, Maxi and Audrie who adore their baby cousin so much. Our quick weekend getaway is Parkmall, a new mall just 5-minute ride away from our place.  

Three Saturdays ago, we looked for Garrie’s swimsuit for a supposedly family pool affair but unfortunately, it didn’t push through at the last minute.  Anyway, we bought her a one-piece swimsuit with cover up.  I will post a picture of her sexy suit in my next blog.  As we hopped in from one store to another, Audrie took off the mannequin’s blonde wig (false hair) and playfully put on Garrie’s head.  We laughed out loud at the sight of a blondy baby loving her new look!  

This is just one of those special moments we share on our typical lazy-Saturday-afternoon.  TGIS!! c",)
Garrie:  California gurls, we're unforgettable
Daisy dukes, bikinis on top
                  Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle  
(Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh)
My three kiddos - my lil Garrie, her cousins Francis Maxi and Franz Audrie
with her mommy haidee

2 comments:

  1. she's so cute :)

    www.quicker8.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Faye! I checked out your site, you seem to have interesting and entertaining blogs. Nice one ;)

    ReplyDelete