Friday, March 25, 2011

I Pray for You…

Almighty God, I thank You for Your mercy and love;
Thank You for teaching us, Your people what true love is.
Through Your death on the cross, You have redeemed us your children;
Help us to love Your cross and accept the crosses that You would like us to carry.

I beseech Thee, Oh God, to help her carry her cross;
Touch her heart that she may see the true meaning of love ---
Love that doesn’t promote anger…envy…violence… distrust… pain.
Love that is patient and kind;
Love that knows no boundaries and never fails.

Lord, I may not know everything she is going through now;
But, I pray that You will comfort her;
May she finds peace in You, Lord.
Give her the strength and wisdom to fight for what is right;
in Your name and for Your love.

Lord, send forth Your Angels to protect my dearest kiddos;
Shield them from the world’s harshness.
Take out whatever pain and anger they have;
Purify their young hearts and minds, Oh, Lord.

In Jesus’ name, I ask. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment