Saturday, March 19, 2011

Julienne Marguerite…my "youthful pearl"

So I’m ready to start my blogging adventure but first things first, allow me to introduce to you my little angel, my precious one, my youthful pearl…

Lil' Garrie's 3 days-old left foot and left hand

Garrie @ 1 day-old


At 6:25 o’clock in the evening of October 29, 2010, hubby and I received our little bundle of joy.  She weighed only 5.14lbs at birth.  Her loud cry was music to my ears, appeasing the pain and exhaustion I felt during that 4-hour labor.  I could still vividly recall that I examined intently every inch of her tiny body, making sure she has a complete set of fingers and toes hahaha…such a paranoid mum!

My youthful pearl, that is Julienne Marguerite or my Garrie as I fondly call her.  Quite a long name, yes we know, hubby and I are both guilty about it.  But we just couldn’t help it, we both love to name her after her Lolo Julie thus, the name Julienne, while for Marguerite… well, I just simply love that name.  On the other hand, Mr. Google defines Julienne and Marguerite as youthful or young and pearl, respectively.  Choosing the right name for your child could be a little daunting but as long as the name will not do any harm or bring prejudice to your child as she grows, then I think mom and dad, you deserve a thumbs up!
 
Now, at 4 months 4 weeks old, my little Garrie weighs 16.5lbs and is 63cm long.  I just hope she will inherit dada’s towering height <fingers crossed>.
"zzz zzz zzz....gud night"

family day @ the mall
in her 1st pink dress

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. AMEN.

Garrie's fashionista look

No comments:

Post a Comment