Monday, March 21, 2011

Daddy’s gifts

Because of little Garrie’s recent fever, Daddy could not help himself but treat her little girl and guess what --- shopping!!! Yes, SHOPPING…oh, how I envied my little Garrie!  I even asked hubby if I would also get sick (God forbid) will I get the chance to splurge myself courtesy of him? Of course he replied with a BIG NO! :P


i am strong mom...relax =)
Daddy bought his little gurl not one but two pairs of super cute shoes.  I so love the red boots! At her young age, she now has 7 pairs of shoes – 2 crib shoes, a pair of slippers and 4 baby shoes.  My little Garrie being imeldific? Hmm, why not?! *wink* *wink*



1 comment:

  1. confession of shopaholic garrie..."mum, my shoes collection is not enough. i need to have gazillions of it."

    ReplyDelete