Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Loving Polyvore


My dear friend, colleague and fellow blogger, Dan, introduced to me Polyvore, an online fashion styling platform that enables users to discover one's own style, and use one's imagination to unleash that inner-fashionista in us.  Polyvore collaborates with big names in the fashion industry such as Valentino,Diesel, Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Guess, D&G, Fendi, FOSSIL, Herve Leger and Christian Louboutin, among others.


Polyvore has become a trend-setter for social shopping.  I for one has become SUPER ADDICTED to creating my own set of fashionable getups, and by that I mean, addicted to Polyvore's 'Create A Set' feature.  I need not say more about this, but just go ahead and discover for yourself. *wink*

WARNING!! The succeeding blogs will take you to my-wish-i-have-those-sets creation.  

Have fun!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment