Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wish I may....Wish I might

To my Garrie:  I hope one day you'd get the chance to read momy's little wishes for you.  


Sunrise at a glance --- each sunrise brings new hope, new dream, new life.  And now that I'm a mother, each sunrise brings a certain warmth to my inner core that lets me appreciate and love life even more. 

My heart melts at the sight of you.  Just sleep anak...zzzzz....sleep.  I hope you know that momy doesn't mind at all if you move around a lot in your sleep, leaving little space for momy or dada.  Our nights are not complete without hearing your cute and soft snore.  May you still find co-sleeping with dada and mom in bed cute and sweet even when you're in grade school...high school...or even college.
As you grow, may you appreciate life's simple pleasures.  

May you never be timid to try things.  Make mistakes, they help build your character.  SING, LAUGH, CRY and PLAY your heart out, you are the ruler of your 'universe'.

May you value education as much as dada and momy do.  It will take you places. 
                    And, at the end of the day, no matter how gloomy it could be for you,          may you never forget that you have FAMILY.


 "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.  - Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment